Backdraft started live-streaming in late 2016 after discovering Twitch and several of it’s already established broadcasters. At the time, he was on the path of becoming a firefighter however in becoming more involved with the gaming industry it quickly became more than a part-time hobby.
After a few months of growth and learning about Microsoft’s Mixer platform (at the time it was known as Beam) he decided to switch platforms and started focusing a lot more on establishing his variety channel, which eventually lead to a partnership in September of 2017. By June of 2018, Backdraft quit his “real” job switching to full-time broadcasting and making gaming into a career.
He has created a community, The Fire Brigade, which is focused around interactivity, positivity and strong friendships. Every week they tune in to enjoy his reactions to their favorite games and hear his loud-mouth commentary.
Backdraft started playing games at the age of …….
Birthday: October 23
Location: Northern Florida
Started Streaming: September 2016
Game: Mass Effect Series
Beverage: Coca Cola
- CPU: i7 8700k 6-Core Processor
- GPU: EVGA-Geforce GTX 1080Ti
- Motherboard: MSI Z370
- RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport LT
- CPU Cooler: Corsair H60 CFM Liquid Cooler
- Power Supply: Corsair RMx Series 850 watt
- Capture Card: Elgato HD60 Pro
- Case: ?
- Main Monitor: ASUS 27” Curved 144Hz
- Secondary Monitor: Asus 27” IPS Eye Care x2
- Monitor Mount: EchoGear Triple Mount
- Gaming Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB
- Gaming Mouse: Corsair Scimitar
- Mouse Mat 1: Corsair Polaris MM800 RGB
- Mouse Mat 2: Dr. DisRespect Razer Goliathus Speed
- Camera: Logitech C922
- Microphone: Audio Technica AT2020
- Headset: Corsair VOID Pro
- Gaming Chair: Maxnomic Titanus (Mixer Edition)
- Desk: UPLIFT Standing Desk
- Scene Switcher: Elgato Stream Deck
- Light 1: LimoStudio Softbox (2x)
- Light 2: Neewer Ring
- Console 1: Xbox One X
- Console 2: PlayStation 4
Sponsors & Partnerships
If you're interested in working with Backdraft or wish to send him a message, use the form below to send an email and he'll do his best to get back to you in a timely manner.