Hello everyone, I’m Kya ! I’m a part-time graphic designer.
If you would like to order from me, make sure you read my Terms of Service and check out my Pricing page!
Would you like to credit me ? Download any of these panels for free (link here). Thank you for your support !
Terms of Service
Last Updated on 9/22/2019
Payment will be requested through PayPal invoice in USD ($) the day your order is started :
– Rushed orders have to be paid in full upfront.
– Any order under $100 can be paid upon completion of the order (will have to be paid upfront starting December 1st, 2019)
– Any order at $100 and more needs a 50% down payment to reserve the order, and the balance upon completion of the order.
I will be giving you an estimated price and turnaround time of your order after I’ve inspected your commission form. If you can’t afford it but still wish to commission me, your order will be put on hold until you have the funds ready.
Any payment sent later than 5 business days after the order is completed will lead into taxes ($20 per day late starting on the 6th day).
Once your commission has been completed and has been fully approved, you will be requested to send the final payment.
When I have received it, I will send you the unwatermarked files at their full resolution.
Send me your commission request by filling out a commission form. Requests with minimal effort in explaining their custom graphic details will be declined.
Once received, I will review your request to make sure I’m able to bring your vision to life. If you provide enough details, I will get in touch with you to approve your request and let you know your order has been queued up. If some of the details are missing, I’ll get in touch with you so we can edit what’s missing together.
Based on the information provided, I will give you the price for your project and an estimated deadline. If you’re happy with the price and turnaround time, you will be added to my commission queue. I will message you again at least 24 hours before I start working on your order. If you don’t reply within 24 hours, I’ll move onto the next client and you will be pulled to the bottom of the queue !
The day I start, I will send you an invoice. If the order costs less than $100, nothing has to be paid before completion. If the order is $100 or more, half of the payment has to be sent before any work is started.
You will receive low-resolution watermarked sketches the day I tell you I’m starting the work. I can re-work on your sketches for free up to 3 times ! Any additional revisions will come for extra charge.
After sketches have been approved, I’ll be working on a first version of the design. This usually means a clean lineart and flat colors. Again, you will receive low-resolution watermarked screenshots of the progress of your commission, and I can re-work up to 3 times ! Any additional revisions will come for extra charge !
After first version have been approved, I will move onto the final phase. This usually means lighting, shading and animation. Once again, 3 edits are allowed before extra charge. At this point, if you’re asking for a completely different design although you’ve approved of the previous versions, there will be a 50% fee added (based on the cost of the piece).
If your commission involves any commercial use (prints, merch, ad placement, promotion use…), you will have to purchase the commercial rights. Pricing will vary from $50 to $200 depending on the size and complexity of the piece. Using emotes, sub badges and cheer badges STRICTLY for your Twitch channel and/or Discord server is expected and won’t require commercial rights. If you purchase commercial rights and want to put any of the commissioned artwork/illustrations in a shop, you must credit me as a designer.
Commercial rights base price list :
These prices are subject to change and are subject to taxes depending on the complexity of the piece and the size/format required.
LOGO – $70
EMOTES – $50/each
SUB BADGES – $40/each
CARTOON CHARACTER – $50
Please inquire if you need commercial rights on other pieces!
- I WILL NOT issue refunds. Moreover, if a commission I’ve already started working on is canceled, I reserve the right to finish it and re-sell it.
- I will ONLY send source files if you purchase commercial rights.
- Once fully paid for, custom designs (made to order) will not be resold or redistributed unless agreed upon by the client and myself. I’m however allowed to re-use any of the designs I made for personal use.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon, I reserve the right to post your order in my Portfolio and on my social media. There will always be either a link to your channel or you will be tagged in any post related to your order.
- I reserve the right to refuse your order. I also reserve the right to cancel any order I’m working on if I feel strong animosity between myself and the client. I expect mutual respect between us and I won’t work with rude or unreasonable people. If I decide to cancel the order after work has been started, I will issue a refund.
- Unless you let me know your project is meant to be kept a secret, I will assume it’s okay for me to stream the process. I will not always stream commissions.
I disclaim any responsibility for copyright issues. Everything I will choose to use in your designs is 100% free for personal AND commercial use. If you send me files and you want me to use them, I will assume you are informed of your own rights about it.